Who Our Program Is For
- Franklin County Residents, only;
- Residents who have Active TB and their close contacts;
- Division of Quarantine Immigrant and Refugee Arrivals with a
TB Status of Class A, Class B1, or Class B2
(with associated paperwork).
screening except for close contacts of individuals with active TB, and Class A, Class B1, or Class B2 Division of Quarantine arrivals.
If a TB screening is needed, and you do not have a primary healthcare provider, please visit these locations
(click for more information):
Close contacts and others found infected with
Latent TB Infection
may be given medication to treat this condition.
Directly Observed Therapy (DOT
DOT staff provides:
- Medications and other direct care services to Active TB patients;
- Outreach services to families and close contacts of Active TB patients
by checking them for disease and exposure;
- Medications, if needed.
Our staff serve as a primary TB resource and guidance for TB surveillance, reporting requirements, infection control practices and treatment guidelines for Franklin County.
TB Skin Test
QuantiFERON® Blood Test
Nurse visit for medication refill
$20.00 - 45.00 (cost varies with medication used)
Chest X-Ray- Adult
Chest X-Ray- Pediatric
Nurse visit for medical records of previous test or treatment
Payment Methods Accepted
- Credit/ Debit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, or Discover
- Insurance: Medicare, Medicaid, CareSource, Molina, and United Healthcare.
Patients are responsible for insurance co-pays and deductibles.
A sliding fee scale is used for patients without insurance.
No one is denied services due to the inability to pay