Vaccines Columbus Public Health Provides
- Td booster for Tetanus and Diphtheria
- Tdap booster for Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Whooping Cough (certain conditions may apply)
- Influenza vaccine (flu shot,) in season
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
- Chicken pox (Varicella)
- Hepatitis B
- Pneumonia (PPSV23)
- These are subject to availability. Please call in advance to ensure that we have the vaccine in stock.
Vaccines Columbus Public Health DOES NOT Provide
- Hepatitis A
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Zostavax (Shingles)
- Intradermal flu vaccine
TAKE THIS QUIZ
What Vaccines Do You Need?
If you need a vaccine we don't provide, please check
our list of Local Resources for Adult Vaccinations.
Fees for Adult Immunization
(may be subject to change and availability)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis) $45.00*
- Td (Tetanus, Diphtheria) $10.00*
- Influenza (flu shot) vaccine $25.00*
- Pnuemonia $ 65.00*
- MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) $60.00*
- Chicken pox (varicella) $90.00*
- Hepatitis B $ 60.00*
*add $15 nurse assessment fee per visit (except for flu that has a flat rate).
Payment Types Accepted*
Debit/Credit cards (Visa, Master Card, and Discover only) on site at CPH cashier's office
The following insurance plans (plans may not cover all vaccines)
- Medicare Part B
* If we are unable to verify coverage by your insurance, you will be required to pay by cash, check, or debit/credit card, and then submit it to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Insurance cards must be shown at time of service, and will be accepted if the patient is eligible for coverage. Photo ID needed to use an insurance card.
Immunization coverage with insurance company not listed, check for an in-network place to get vaccines, or visit us and ask for a copy of the Fee Ticket which you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.