Farmers' Markets 2014
Bringing you fresh fruits and vegetables...and so much more.
Variety of fresh fruits and vegetables at Columbus Public Health’s annual farmers markets. Because many chronic health conditions – including diabetes, overweight and obesity – are related to poor nutrition, Columbus Public Health holds three farmers markets each year in an effort to bring healthier food to Columbus neighborhoods.
Columbus Public Health Front lawn
240 Parsons Ave., Columbus, Ohio
COTA bus route
- Open to the general public.
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program participants are eligible for coupon booklets on site for free market produce. Clients must have their WIC I.D. card with them the days of the events.
- Ohio Direction Card (food stamps) also accepted at the market.
- Thursday, July 31
- Thursday, August 7
- Thursday, August 14
Back To School Immunization Clinic at Markets
- For children of all ages.
- Bring your child's shot record.
- If your child is up to date, you can receive a Kroger gift card.
- If your child gets shots that day, received a book bag of school supplies.Parent/guardian must be present for child to receive shots.
Visit the Breastfeeding Booth at the Farmers Market to talk with a Breastfeeding Peer Helper and staff.